Cinacalect Hydrochloride Tablets
Name:Cinacalect Hydrochloride Tablets
Usage and Dosage:
This product should be taken orally with an initial dose of 25mg (1 tablet) for adults once daily. The medicine should be taken with a meal or immediately after a meal. The medication should be swallowed whole and is not recommended to be cut and taken. The dose may be gradually increased from 25 mg to 75 mg once daily based on adequate observation of the patient's intact parathyroid hormone (iPTH) and serum calcium and serum phosphorus concentrations. If hyperparathyroidism remains uncorrected, a maximum dose of 100 mg per day may be given. incremental adjustments should be made in increments of 25 mg at a time, with intervals between incremental adjustments of not less than 3 weeks.
This product is used for the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in patients on maintenance dialysis for chronic kidney disease (CKD). It has the following advantages:
1. Compared with Paricalcitol, it is applicable to a wider range of people, and is suitable for patients with abdominal dialysis and hemodialysis.
2. Balanced regulation of blood calcium, phosphorus, calcium-phosphorus product and PTH levels in patients with chronic kidney disease.
3. Alternative to parathyroidectomy, avoiding the risk of surgery.
4. Reduce the incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular events, with higher safety.
5. Original research quality is guaranteed, oral dosage form is more convenient.